Friday, August 17, 2012

Parenting dilemma: How well do I know my child ?

A parent faces innumerable questions and dilemmas while raising a child, right from toddler days to adolescence and right up to adulthood. 

The questions appear simple, yet hard to grapple with, for a parent.

Is my child more íntelligent' than I can comprehend ?

Is my child more logical or creative ?

Is my child a slow or fast learner ?

Is my child better at sports or music ?

Is my child better at planning or execution ?

These or similar questions surely boggle a parent sometime or the other. Does the parent have the answers ? He or She may have a fair idea, but is the parent confident of the path which the child should pursue in future to be happy and successful. 

Most parents fail to answer these questions, because it is simply not possible to know inborn capability potential through observation. 

Backed by scientific research from anthropology to genetics, from embryology to Dermatoglyphics, a scientific fingerprint analytical technique has been developed which can provide a detailed report on the inborn capability of a child or an adult


No comments:

Post a Comment